The responsibilities of the President of the Executive Board include the following:
- preside over all meetings of the Guild and of the Executive Committee.
- ensure that each committee has appointed a chairperson.
- serve as an ex officio member of all standing and special committees.
- act as spokesperson for the Guild by maintaining consistent communication with the office of the Waterford Foundation.
- handle inquiries from potential members and direct the Secretary to send them membership forms.
- work with the Secretary to ensure that mentors are assigned to new members in a timely manner.
- shop for door prizes for Guild meetings within budget provided, providing receipts to the Treasurer for reimbursement.
- confer with other Board members by 7:00 AM of the meeting day, in the event of inclement weather, to decide whether the meeting will commence at the regular time or be delayed or cancelled.
- relay notice of this decision to members via the Town Crier.