Waterford Old School

Waterford Old School (40222 Fairfax Street) which was 
built as a public school in the late 1880s, was destroyed by fire in 1909 and was  rebuilt on the same site. In April 2012, the Waterford Foundation – steward of this National Historic Landmark District – opened the doors to the beautifully restored Waterford Old School  that replaced a 1928 building burned in a devastating fire in January 2007. Our monthly meetings and workshops take place in the spacious and sunny new auditorium.